Friday, May 30, 2014

Catching up...sort of

Hi there.
Me-made outfit: Day 22 - refashioned tee to cardigan with a tank, skinnies, and my new floral flats.

I've been sorta busy...sickness has been floating around my sis and bro-in-law's house these past two weeks...
Me-made outfit: Day 23 - refashioned t-shirt with black maxi and thrifted belt.

so getting pictures, doing refashions, and posting them has been a bit difficult.
This is my attempt at catching up...a little.
As you can see, I did a quick and easy refashion on a t-shirt passed down by my sis-in-love.
I turned it into a workout tank. Speaking of workouts...mine are suffering :-/.
This is a dress I thrifted before heading to MI. I wore it memorial day with a pair of thrifted red shoes I found while out with my sister. She's my thrifting buddy :).
For another quick and easy refashion, I took this thrifted men's shirt that had discolored white stripes.
Before leaving home, I made it into a skirt, then after washing it, found that it discolored even more. So, while here in MI I dyed it with denim blue.
And here's how I'm wearing it today :).

I plan on making up for all of the days missed, as I want to complete my #mmmay14 pledge. But that will come with time and opportunity. But, I do now have internet, so that'll make posting a bit easier ;). Just bear with me...

Peace,
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan and shoes - they could have been made to go together.

    Your little guy is a sweetie - and he looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny, I think he's a sweetie too ;) I also agree that the shoes and cardi were made for each other!!! Love it :)

      Delete
  2. I second that about the cardigan in the top photo, it's so pretty! Did you make it from a regular t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Lola Nova, from a t-shirt I thrifted a couple of months back :) Here's the link to that post! http://littledyknow.blogspot.com/2014/05/mmmay14-day-8_9.html Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment...I appreciate it!

      Delete