Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Look Back: 2014

Time to take a look back at my first year of blogging...It was one of my New Year's resolutions last year to start a blog, and I'm proud to say I kept it! I am not good at making resolutions or setting goals, and then keeping them, in general. Fear tends to overwhelm any spark of motivation I may have and then I often give up before I've even begun. But I made it! I followed through, and discovered that I love having this blog, and want to do even more with it...but more on that later. 

I decided that for this look back at 2014 I'd highlight the blog posts with the most views, some of my personal favorites, and then ask for some feedback for the year to come. So here goes!

Here are the top 5 most viewed posts from 2014:






When choosing my own favorite projects/posts from this past year, I had a hard time whittling it down. But I came up with 5 (in no particular order) that I really like. I'd also say that my Interview Outfit post was another favorite, along with the #MMMay14 posts.







Now, its your turn! I would love to know if you had any particular favorites this past year. I'd also love to know what you'd like to see more of in the year to come! More tutorials? For men? Children? Outfit styling? More personal insights? Gift DIYs, giveaways, no-sew refashions? Anything and everything, give me your input! 

I'll be putting together a look at some new ventures I'd like to embark on for the new year, and your ideas will be so helpful :)

Here's to a Happy New Year for us all! 
Peace,
Andrea

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, some of your projects are seriously SO inspiring! Love the bathing suit one - I'm gonna have to try that one out for sure!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miche, I appreciate you so much! Loved reading your end/beginning of year posts :)

      Delete
  2. When I began reading, the Green Granny Silk was what caught my interest, but since then I've had many favourites. Everything you do looks great. I like what you already do with your blog; for me it is a good mix of refashions and styling, the first is something I love reading about and the second is something I desperately need. If you had any tips for working with thick hair, I wouldn't mind reading about that. Are there things you'd like to include? Go ahead - it is your blog and that's what it's for! Congratulations on one year blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thankful for you as one of my readers! Your comments are always encouraging and uplifting. Hair week is already on the list for this year, so I'm determined to make it happen! :)

      Delete
  3. I really love your artistic take on clothing. Keep on keeping on and doing what you enjoy. It shows! I had no idea this was your first year at blogging. Very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great year of refashions! So fun looking back at all of your fun, thrifty fashion creations!! I can't wait for another year of your great blog and exciting new Thrift Style Thursdays!! :)

    ReplyDelete