Monday, January 6, 2014

Befores & Afters

Hey all, I am doing some work on the Befores & Afters tab and have added lots of photos of previous refashions with links to the posts. I am a contributor for Refashion Co-op and have been sharing there for close to two years. There are still a ton of refashions to add to this page, but if you'd like to see some of my earlier work as well as my progression to more recent stuff, hop on over! I also share other projects on my Facebook page Little Did You Know, as well as little updates and such. I'll continue to "build" this space as I go, and will give you a heads up when new content has been added. Hope you all have an enjoyable morning, evening, or day! Depending on where you live ;) (But you can have all three, if you so choose) Ha!

Peace,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment